Call Us: 888-387-5670
Hosted Microsoft Exchange and Standard Hosted Email Services
Alliance Technologies offers two types of hosted email: Hosted Microsoft Exchange and standard hosted email services.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange
Through our partnership with Microsoft, Alliance Technologies is able to serve as a provider for Microsoft Hosted Exchange. Microsoft Hosted Exchange comes with all the benefits of hosting your own Exchange server at a fraction of the costs.
Exchange includes email, calendar management, contacts, tasks, and integration with many mobile and desktop email clients, including Outlook 2007 and 2010. Hosted Exchange can even sync your data with mobile phones based on Android, iOS, or Blackberry. Hosted Exchange can also be accessed through any standard web browser.
- Full Microsoft Exchange functionality, including email, contacts, tasks, calendar, and more
- Calendar and contacts sharing between accounts and others on Exchange
- 25 gigs of storage per account
- Anywhere access, including Microsoft Outlook, web browsers, and mobile phones
- Built-in security features
- Data Center backup
- Web-based administration
- Email migration tools
Alliance Technologies offers a hosted email service. In addition to basic email, this service also provides cost-effective webmail, calendar and contact capabilities - features generally found in more expensive products.
- Ability to access email using any standard web browser
- Ability to access email using common email clients like Outlook Express or Thunderbird
- Ability to track events and schedules using the built-in calendar
- Ability to centrally manage common contacts
- Native support for Microsoft Outlook
- Tiered account sizes: 100MB, 500MB, 1GB, 2GB+
- A full-featured, user-friendly webmail interface
Alongside email hosting, Alliance Technologies also offers these security options to keep your email secure:
Alliance Technologies Spam Filtering
Alliance Technologies’ hosted solution provides a cloud-based email filtering service that can be placed between any email server and the Internet. This allows for the email server to be protected against direct threats such as directory harvesting and hacking attempts, as well as business threats such as virus outbreaks and blacklisting.
A good email encryption solution focuses on secure transmission of sensitive data, and hides all the complex key management issues from the end user. After reviewing many possible solutions, Alliance selected the Sophos email encryption appliance as the absolute best choice for the majority of businesses. Including simple user-management, automatic data detection and highly flexible email management rules, this email encryption appliance is the best there is, at a very reasonable price.