Call Us: 888-387-5670
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Are you prepared if disaster strikes your business?
Unforeseen events such as floods, tornadoes, or fires could not only cause downtime to your business, but could also affect your entire network, wiping out access to critical business data and information. Is the information that drives your business at risk?
With Alliance Technologies, Disasters Needn’t be Fatal!
Alliance Technologies provides expert analysis for comprehensive business continuity planning and implementation. Our experts can help identify areas at risk and develop a solution that will minimize downtime and data loss should an unforeseen disaster occur.
Continuity Planning Services
- Infrastructure assessments- review and documentation of systems, networks, storage, applications, and business continuity processes.
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Recommendations, policies, procedures for minimizing downtime
- Full recovery planning and procedures documentation
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Solution Planning, Design, Implementation and Support Services
Hosting and Support Services
- Transferring and setting up servers and other network resources to a secure datacenter or other offsite location
- Cloud hosting- transferring network resources to a cloud/virtual infrastructure residing in a datacenter
Additional Products and Services
- Temporary office space for employees that need to relocate
- Storage Area Networks (SAN): consulting, purchasing, implementation, management
- Running VMware? Consider VMware Site Recovery Manager: automate disaster recovery and eliminate complex manual recovery steps
News: Floods in Iowa: Alliance Helps Customers Stay Afloat
Blog post: Protecting Your Information Technology: 5 Ways to Prepare for Flooding