Call Us: 888-387-5670
Alliance Technologies & Oracle Corporation
Oracle is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. As an Oracle Certified Partner, Alliance Technologies has demonstrated high levels of competency in delivering and reselling Oracle solutions. Alliance Technologies works with Oracle to provide you, the customer, with strategic business solutions aimed at closing the gap that exists between IT and the business in order to meet or exceed our customers' long-term business goals and strategic objectives.
Services & Expertise
Database & Server Technologies
- Oracle (10g/11g)
- Warehouse Builder
- Data Guard
- Partitioning Applications
- Application Server 10g
- E-Business Suite
- OEM (Grid, DB, AS) Languages
- Oracle Certified Associate (9i)
Oracle E-Business Suite
Alliance Technologies is dedicated to helping businesses using Oracle applications to do more with them. Because we are using many of these applications ourselves here at Alliance Technologies, we are confident in recommending them to our clients. After multiple implementations and conversions, we have gained a deep understanding of this powerful suite of software. Our consultants have experience in several areas of the Oracle E-Business Suite including:
- Installations, Upgrades, Patches
- Application DBA Services
- Integration with Existing Applications
- Conversion from Legacy Applications
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI):
Providing greater business insight across the enterprise, Oracle Business Intelligence is the most comprehensive solution in the industry with the every aspect of it being best of breed. The key differentiators for the Oracle BI solution are:
- It provides role-based, secure access to business intelligence that can be delivered through multiple channels when it is needed and wherever it is needed
- The insight is actionable and can be embedded into the one's daily activities
- It also provides guided analytics that can be embedded into business workflows
Comprehensive without Compromise:
- Oracle is the only BI vendor that can provide a complete solution from data warehousing, business intelligence platform, and pre-built analytic applications
- Oracle BI solution can derive insight from heterogeneous data sources which can be either historical or real-time
- It is also the only product that provides a unified metadata layer such that there is always a single source of truth no matter how and from which system insight is made available
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite extends real-time, pervasive, actionable insight to every user — including, executives, managers, and front line workers in the organization — to support faster, more informed business decisions. Oracle Business Intelligence Suite addresses the full range of enterprise business intelligence requirements including ad hoc query and analysis, proactive intelligence and alerts, advanced reporting, and predictive analytics — all delivered through a personalized, interactive intelligence dashboard. Users are empowered with the right information at the right time — in context, to make the most effective business decision.
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (EE):
Consists of the Siebel Analytics platform—is open to any enterprise data source, optimized for Oracle or non-Oracle databases, and integrates data from all your enterprise applications, including third-party and custom applications. With Oracle Business Intelligence Suite EE, you fully leverage your investments in existing Oracle and non-Oracle technologies, providing comprehensive, real-time intelligence across enterprise sources and reducing total cost of ownership.
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Standard Edition (SE):
Consists of Oracle's pre-integrated BI infrastructure—is optimized to work with Oracle data and applications. With Oracle Business Suite Standard Edition you extend business insight, while leveraging existing investments in Oracle technologies and applications.
Standard Edition One (EE):
Targeted to small-to-midsize business organizations provides restricted capabilities of the BI Suite Enterprise Edition and is also limited to only 50 users.
Oracle Training and Education Sales
If you have a need for Oracle technology training Alliance Technologies can help. We can help you determine which training courses and methods best meet your requirements, based on your staff, location and technology.
As an Oracle Certified Partner, we are authorized to resell Oracle education credits if Oracle University classes, products, and/or services are the best fit for your training needs.