Call Us: 888-387-5670
If your business is looking for a new phone system, Alliance Technologies can help you find it. We provide expertise with different products and can also provide installation, training, and support services to get you up and running and keep the system maintained.
Alliance Technologies offers a full-range of Shoretel and Allworx phone systems, handsets, conference room phones, and supplementary products. Our partnerships with these companies allow us to provide competitive pricing on all their feature-rich systems. We can find a solution to fit any business size, from the small startup to large, enterprise-level businesses.
Our systems offer seamless network integration based on IP architecture, so in most cases they’ll work with your existing data network architecture. And if you need an upgrade, we can help you with that, too.
We even offer hosted VoIP services for the businesses that need it. We can find a solution for any size or type of business.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
VoIP phone systems are proven to boost employee productivity when upgrading from a traditional phone system. VoIP surpasses traditional phone system solutions in three main areas: cost, features, and customization. VoIP systems are often less expensive than traditional phone systems. They all offer expanded features like:
- Mobility – VoIP systems can forward calls from your office to your mobile phone if you are out of the office.
- CRM Integration – VoIP phone systems can integrate with various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, making it easy to place calls, log calls, or bring up information about the caller on your computer when the phone rings.
- Outlook Integration – VoIP phone systems can email voicemail to your inbox so you can listen to your voicemail messages on your computer from your email. They can also open the customer contact when the phone rings, so you have more information about who is calling.
- Office Outbound Calling From Any Device – Some VoIP phone systems allow routing calls through the office phone system, so calls you make on a mobile phone or other device look like they are coming from your office. You can also use this functionality with phone systems in multiple locations to make long distance calls work like local calls.
- Soft Phones - VoIP phone systems often provide special software to allow you to make calls right from your computer using a headset, with no physical hardware required. This can save on hardware costs.
- Remote VoIP - A worker with a configured phone can take the phone anywhere in the world, plug it into a data connection, and the phone will ring when the number is called, regardless of where the phone is.
- And more.
Alliance Technologies can handle the installation for you. With our expertise in both phone systems and network architecture, we have the skills your business needs to get your new phone system installed and up and running quickly.
We provide project management services for every new install to make sure the installation is planned and done right. We’ll work with vendors and can provide the voice/telephone lines and service so you don’t have to worry about managing multiple vendors.
Our technicians are professionals who can install and configure your new phone system so you know it’s done correctly. We’ll even run the new phone lines. Once the system is set up, we can record the voice greetings for your business or work with your staff to record greetings so your customers will hear familiar voices if you use an auto attendant.
We’re sure you’ve purchased new hardware before and then had to scramble to get your staff up to speed with the new equipment. Alliance is committed to making it easy for your business to get up and running with your new phone system as fast as possible. That’s why we offer training for your staff that comes standard with every new phone system we sell. Onsite or remote training: it’s up to you.
Alliance is a full service company with dedicated Help Desk staff and service technicians who are committed to providing the best on going service possible. Since we aim to be a trusted partner for your business, we provide professional ongoing support for your new phone system. Although the systems we sell are easy to use for trained staff, sometimes you need a little extra help. Don’t worry: Alliance is here to provide the support you need.
Alliance Technologies aims to be a one-stop shop for all your technology needs. That means we don’t just offer phone systems: we offer networking technology and voice and data connectivity, too. We can install your network, support your new phone system, and even help you get the voice and data connectivity you need.
Ready to talk with us about a new phone system? Just want to learn more about how Alliance can help? Call or email us today to set up a meeting.