Call Us: 888-387-5670
Alliance Help Desk Support Services
Alliance Technologies provides a full-service Help Desk to remotely manage and troubleshoot technology related problems for our customers. Our Help Desk team provides efficient, friendly and knowledgeable support for issues related to computers, servers, viruses, email, connectivity and more. Our Help Desk is staffed by experienced technicians trained and certified in the field of IT service management.
As the central point of contact, our Help Desk can troubleshoot the majority of incoming service requests without having to dispatch an onsite technician. By offering Help Desk support it provides a reliable and convenient method for you to get help, answers to your questions and ultimately get your issue resolved without having to wait for onsite support. In those instances where onsite support is necessary, the Help Desk dispatches the proper network technician and monitors the task to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution.
Help the Help Desk Help You
How can the Help Desk best support you and expedite your issue? Here is a list of recommendations:
- When asked, provide a complete description of your problem. This is especially important when reporting a problem via email. Please be sure to include your contact information.
- If a technician needs to come on site to fix your technology problem, please give them a variety of times that you will be available.
- Backup your data in more than one place - on reliable media or a network drive.
- Write down error messages exactly as they appear for future reference and troubleshooting.
- It is best to be at your computer when phoning in a problem as the Help Desk agents might ask you to walk through some troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure to tell the Help Desk what you were doing when the problem occurred, what programs you have running and if you are using a PC or a Mac.
- Notify the Help Desk of any changes to your contact information.
Help Desk Customer Feedback
We created a help desk feedback survey to get your input on how we're doing. W'ed love to hear from you! Use the link below, it's quick and anonymous: